The Association of Avian Veterinarians (AAV), the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV), and the Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV) will join together in St. Louis, MO, to host Building Exotics Excellence: One City, One Conference. The 2019 conference is in conjunction with AAZV. We look forward to attracting a record-breaking number of veterinary professionals for classroom and hands-on education, networking, and opportunities to meet with new and potential vendor contacts.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
If you are interested in exhibiting, please email Julie Fazlollah with AAZV. ExoticsCon is meeting in conjunction with AAZV this year and AAZV will be managing the Exhibit Hall. If you are interested in sponsoring ExoticsCon, please reach out to us directly at Meetings@ExoticsCon.org.
We Will See You In St. Louis
What should you know about St. Louis? On the banks of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, St. Louis is known for its baseball, beer, and one very famous arch. On a clear day, visitors can see almost 30 miles from the arch in each direction. St. Louis is also known as “Mound City” after the number of Native American mounds scattered throughout the region. The popular St. Louis Zoo was born after a bird exhibit at the 1904 World’s Fair proved to be hugely popular.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
315 Chestnut Street, St. Louis, MOC 63102
For questions or concerns regarding the hotel block, please contact AAZV at Admin@AAZV.org.
When making reservations, you must note you are attending the American Association of Zoo Veterinarians Annual Convention. The room rate for single/double occupancy is $139/night plus all applicable taxes. The room rate expires September 6, 2019.
Sunday, September 29
- 6:00-8:00 PM, Welcome Reception, City Museum
Monday, September 30
- 12:00-1:30 PM, AAV, AEMV, ARAV Joint Business Lunch (Included with Registration)
- 5:30-7:00 PM, AAV Pathology Forum
- 5:30-7:30 PM, Student Reception
- 7:00-9:00 PM, Oxbow Animal Health Reception (Invitation only)
Tuesday, October 1
- 7:00-8:00 AM, AAV, AEMV, ARAV Past President’s Breakfast
- 7:00-10:00 PM, Zoo Day, Silent & Live Auctions
Wednesday, October 2
- 3:30-5:00 PM, AAV Conservation Forum
- 5:30-6:30 PM, ABVP Reception
- 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Trivia Challenge, Sponsored by Zupreem (Must pre-register as space is limited)
Thursday, October 3
- 8:00 AM-12:00 PM, Nature Outing, Cliff Cave Park (Additional fee)